Sunday, March 19, 2006

Blogghoppin'

I was blog hopping today. Just to pass the time and to take my mind off more important things. I was looking at other doctor's blogs. Most of them has interesting things to say about their patients/cases/rounds. But I find it uninteresting at all. Well, I think there's more to write in this world than my professional life. Ha! I don't have a professional life in the first place. I'm back to being a bum again and in career limbo. Just great. Seems to you, my dear reader, that this man has major issues in life. You are definitely RIGHT.

Well, there are some blogs which questions LOVE and other intangible nouns that I don't feel like discussing in my own blog. I do want to sound very Milan Kundera-ish and just want this to be a straight-forward, bullshit-free write-up.

Going through a fellow MD's blog led me to another MD blog. I stalked him through friendster and saw that he had been travelling in Europe, learned 3 languages and wants to serve the barrios before going to WHO...thats simply great. Sorry, I don't want to be caught stalking so I'm not posting the link to his friendster page here. But from the looks of it, we both share the same passion on things: travelling and serving the community. Hmm...I wish I could know him. I admire people who has guts and unwary of their future. It turned up great for him. I wish I could do the same.

No comments: