Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ano na naman ito??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIzcUlQFTjg

I am so sorry but I am sick and tired of Willie. Can you just axe him from the noon time show business?? Isn't it enough for him to massacre 73 people? And now pinapalabas nya na martyr pa sya since pinapasaya nya ang buong Pilipinas. Shut up, man. Sorry ABS guys. I boycotted his show since the stampede happened. Can you take seeing your kababayans die after shitting in their pants, standing in line for 3 days and doing everything standing up? I am sorry but this is beyond my level of comprehension of humanity. I mean I dont care about the geeks who lined up for Harry Potter, the iPhone and the Wii---at the end nobody died. But these people lined up and lost their lives for this freaking show. My question is WHY IS IT STILL IN THE AIR? The tragedy was so outrageous that even Chancellor Nemenzo made a comment on it in the Inquirer, condemning the show and saying it cultivates a culture of begging, which I think is so much true.

For the argument at hand, it was an obvious mistake and Willie should do reparations for that. Its obvious that he is not taking his work seriously and this mistake translates to pandadaya. What is so wrong about Joey's comment about it?

Mr Willie, I think you owe the public a lot of explanation.

No comments: