Thursday, December 20, 2007

Cross-posting is a geek's orgasm

Finally, I get to cross post from my old blog to Multiply! Technology is alive! IT GROWS!

I also got this scripting software from scribefire which automatically posts my blog entries directly to blogger. I hope they have the multiply edition so I wouldn't have to check cross blogging every now and then...

But still, I am happy. I love the internet. Mwah!

I would like to commend, too, the makers of Coffee Break Spanish and Coffee Break French, two of my favorite podcasts in the whole universe. I looove you, guys. They make a relevant Spanish and French program in 45 minutes. They are really great and definitely worth checking out.

I heart Shelfari, too because I don't my books anymore. I know its stupid but I miss my bookshelf at home. I stare at it once in a while and marvel at all those pages I've read and all the books I kept to remind me of the time I lost lurking in the four corners of my room. The lost time wasn't that bad but I should have gone out a lot more during those times. (There are entire summers in high school where I lock myself in my room and read books). Phew, I am such a geek.

This is a test post. But I hope it did entertain...


Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Clayman said...

merry christmas, friend! i miss you! 0=)