Thursday, July 28, 2005

Now, what do i do?

Darn!

So WHO decided to take an in-house researcher. It could've been the perfect break: a 2-month research assistant job, with pay and a letter of recommendation to help me in my residency application. Nothing could be better. It will also translate to a longer stay here in Manila before hitting the winter months in the east coast. Haaay.

Now I have to think and consider the best plan for my career.

Option 1: Go to California. Study Step 3. Apply for a volunteer research job. Take the Step 3 then proceed with the ERAS applications.

Option 2: Study here before hitting California. (I don't think this is a good idea, though.)

Option 3: Moonlight here then go back to the US next year and hope to get a post match position.

Honestly, I don't think the last two are viable option. I better stick to option 1.

Two cents, anyone?

No comments: