Thursday, November 10, 2005

Crying over spilled milk

Sad thoughts this morning: If ever you were given the power to do your life all over again, what do you want to change?

I woke up with this question inside my head. Only persons who are unsatisfied about their life have these thoughts in their head, right? Is this an expression of my depressed ego? Is this what I long for at this moment? Quite an impossible and unrealistic thing to yearn for.

I woke up wishing I could've done a lot better in my MLE exams. I hope I just went to that expensive KAPLAN review because so far, this US venture costs way beyond my expectations. Thrice more than what it costs me to go to that KAPLAN review and do better in the exams. If I have done better in my exams, I won't have any problem in getting into a program and I could've started last July just like my friends. Then I wouldn't have to bitch around because of visa problems and additional expenses. And better yet, I won't feel discouraged and depressed and frustrated all at the same time.

And I don't need to wake up with sad thoughts inside my head.

Such a waste of a beautiful friday morning.

No comments: