Saturday, January 29, 2011

SPAM is not just a Filipino breakfast choice

I never liked spam. And spammers. This blog is infested with it and I don't know what to do with it. Well, it's not a plague of spams but I get it in my mail saying there's a blah blah post in your blog, etc. Its just...annoying. I don't know now if I should keep this page or not.

But I like my old posts...it sets my foot down and remind me of the hikes I made. The huffing and puffing before I got to where I am now. I kinda like that. I like those blogs in a click away.

But I did open a Tumblr page now. Dunno now but they don't cross publish to either services. Just wondering how can I keep afloat with my blog without these spammers.

Anyway.

Last five months in Pennsylvania. Woohoo! I can taste the bitter-salty taste of freedom in the air. I am going to miss a lot of people from here. But as much as I would miss them, I miss the part of myself that I gave up to be in this place. I am reclaiming that in 5 months. Its like cracking a shell that covered me up for the last 2 years.

That deserves a different blog. A different page on my book. (figuratively) I am not on that task for now. Maybe in the distant future, I will work on a book. But not right now. So I am moving to a different phase but I am not sure if I am going to change to a different blog. Really struggling here, so please help out.

I am procastinating again. I am just so uninspired in doing my research paper right now. Its almost sunrise, I still have a bazillion things to do, and what am I doing? Blogging. Yeah. I think procastinating have evolved to another highly addicting hobby of mine.

Reality check. I should probably get some shut eye right now and be back in the morning. I like the idea of the other blog because I can talk about more detailed stuff in that. This one is being followed by some people I know in the past and has been following my blog. I still would like to keep the anonymity of a blog. I could publish shit, fuck and other colorful words as much as I want to. What do you think?

Anyway.

Eye shut. I am there.

No comments: