Thursday, December 22, 2005

SHAN Xmas party

This is a late post since the party was held last December 10, 2005 at Loqui's bar. It's nice to see old classmates. We all came from this obscure little school in Novaliches and I guess we were the last batch to be under the best batch of teachers in the school. Lucky us. We turned out to be, well, accomplished in our respective fields.
A REUNITED BARKADA. L to R: Moises and Amanda, Sam (Emmylou's biba daughter), Laudel, Cor and Michelle. Seated: Annie and me. Moi and Amands came from Qatar and was wed here in PI last Dec 17. Isn't Sam cute? But she can be a wreck sometimes. She's my inaanak.
My closest friend during grade 6, Astaire, who now lives in NJ. She just visited PI for her beauty regimen and yes, to visit friends. Az, see you in NJ ulit! Let's pig out again in Minado!
L to R: Michelle (fresh from Australia, single, mapera...hehe), Laudel (who topped all her board exams--yes, she took both nursing and PT boards and placed in the top 5 on both boards) and me (unattached, barely passed the boards, no money to boot, but honestly, I don't care...hehehe).
L to R: Me, Dr. Emmylou delos Santos, Mazie Almontero and Astaire Villanueva. In a rare photograph. I haven't seen these gals for 11 years. Emmylou, Mazie and I have been classmates since grade 4 until 3rd year highschool. Mazie until senior year. We use to go to each other's houses as "gimmick". We were not allowed then to go to the nearest mall in our area, which is, ehem, SM North EDSA. But we had great, clean fun during high school. I guess that's where all the repression came from. Har har.

No comments: