Sunday, January 01, 2006

Post christmas in Bora

Bora was a blast!! I was star struck all the time. Models everywhere. We pigged out in every meal we had and we drank till morning. Actually, everyone was surprised that I went to Bora again. My friend S told me, "Considering how many time you've been there this year, why dont you consider moving there?" WHY NOT? What a great thought. But, what will I do there? I can't practice there. Nah. No can do. Sayang, I coud've gone there while studying for my MLEs. Haay.

Went to Bora with my high school barkada. Annie was hilarious the whole time. Michelle finally had the guts to wear a bikini and wowed us by standing on her toes after drinking 15 shots. Deng got cranky than ever. Reia enjoyed boy watching the whole time. Rus, meanwhile, got a date and got lucky two nights in a row.

I, on the other hand, had the best time in Mandala Spa . It was relaxing and rejuvinating at the same time. Now, I feel I have the energy to work again and to do stuff head on. On the contrary, I wasn't lucky during the three nights. Not that I was looking for it, all kaplastikan aside, but it's a nice christmas bonus. I met a pair of straight guys in the boat and I was hanging out with them the whole time. I had a great conversation with some new Austrian friends. I got to play frisbee pa in the sand with my New Found Friends. Anyway, the NFF are not a couple....C went to Bora to meet his girlfriend, while he tagged M along. Both were interesting, I must say and I had fun tagging along too.

Reia gave me a pair of Rip Curl slippers for Xmas and I LOVE it to pieces!! Woohoo!! So far, best gift I had this season. Thanks Reia!! Love you to bits.

No comments: