Friday, January 06, 2006

Happy New Year

I hate resolutions. Those are meant to be broken. Well, just for the heck of it, here are my resolutions for 2006:

1. Try to stay "healthy". Well, that means I'll be going back to the gym again. I went to Bora with friends right? I hated my pictures. Kadiri. I was super payat. I haven't been eating much kasi and I was avoiding rice the whole time. I think I should increase my caloric intake.

2. Spend less time in front of the computer. Well, the reason for this one is connected to my "stay healthy" slogan for this year. Spend less time sitting down and use my free time to be active again.

3. Save up. I never learned how to save my money. I am not a big spender on anything but I do eat a lot, thats where all my money goes down. Not to mention the beauty products, spa treatments and other recreational items I purchase because I feel "stressed". But wait, it IS a stressful job after all!! It's just the anti-stress-or doesn't come free NOR cheap. Hmmm...it's never too late to learn a new skill. I will do that.

4. Quit smoking. That wretched habit. When I took a survey amongst my friends about the single most redundant resolution they have promised, sweared to for years but never did make it was to quit cold turkey. Hard to kick, I agree. But some of my friends did it. Well, there's just ONE friend that I can think of who quit cold turkey from 2 packs a day to zero. ZEEROW. He's a lawyer and I guess he has the same dose of stress as I do. I will TRY to do the same.

Drop me a line to support me in my anti-smoke campaign for myself. You will be my inspiration. Just click on comments right there on your right and fire away.

No comments: