Saturday, January 13, 2007

I'm Sick

Medically. Sick. Not sick-sicko person. But sick like viral sick. And I hate it. I have plans this evening but all will be put aside in order to get a long and restful sleep. I have work tomorrow. Yeah, I hate working on weekends. Working while everybody is resting/having fun. It just kills me.

Five days ago, my iPod hanged up. All of a sudden, it just refused to boot. Well, I got it filled up to the brim with audio, TV shows and music videos. I guess everything gets a little tired when pushed to the limit. Everything. Including electronic devices. So, I have to rebuild my entire library starting from the new ones I just acquired online. I haven't started to load up my CD collection but I already filled up half of my 30 GB iPod. I guess I have to learn how to delete songs I really don't give a shit about. Songs that I can live without.

Songs that can't be deleted from my iPod:
Irreplaceable (Beyonce) - brings back fun memories of trips to Baguio and Tali Beach
All I've Got (17:28) - makes me fall in love over and over again
Buttons (Pussycat Dolls) - makes my heart trip. Electrifying.
Wicked The Musical Album - I still want to fly and defy gravity. With or without the broom.

So there. I'm still sick. Five days and counting, I'm still rebuilding my iPod library. Thats how I live my days recently.

No comments: