Thursday, January 11, 2007


So, whats with my new header? Nothing. I just like the pure nonsense of it. I took it out from this series called Heroes. It kept me busy last year...watching episode per episode every week on the net. And I'm definitely, ABSOLUTELY hooked.

Basically, its about a bunch of people realizing that they have this powers in them. They're ordinary people albeit superheroes sans the shimmery tights and the undies-after-leggings fashion booboos. Although they wear tight fitting clothes. Then, as always there are bad guys and an ultimate vision of the future that the world will be blown to smithereens (This happens in New York City, which according to Jonathan Larson in Rent, the center of the universe). Saving the cheerleader will save the world. Cool, huh? My favorite character: HIRO! He bends space and time. Dreamed of doing that since I was a geek kid. You know, you want to go back to the time before the exam so you can answer the last 2 exam questions you missed. So you can have a perfect score. But guess what--m beyond school and grades and exams right now. But I still want to bend time and space just as well.

No comments: