Thursday, January 11, 2007

SO WHAT'S UP DOC?

So where I am right now? That's the question. This is about me and finding my niche. Have I found it yet? The answer right now is not yet; and that means I am still working on it. Yeah, working but not very hard. This year I promise to be better.

I have several resolutions this year. (Yuck, here we go again. Resolutions that never EVER did happen). Well, I could at least try.:

1. Keep in shape. I'll work hard, maintain on a diet and limit the vices I have acquired in life that I dont regret and I still LOVE doing. Oh shit. Oh shit. Can I really quit? Lets go for it. (I'm taking to my multiple personalities. The thought of it makes me really crazy)

2. Plan my career and stick to the plan. I'm in the middle of applications and I'm doing a really lousy job. Hope this writing jumpstarts my formal writing skills. I hope so.

3. Save money. I don't know how to do this but I just have to put it here. There's not much to save anyway. I'm planning my last frivolous purchase: An Ericsson K800i phone. The battery for my camera got lost/stolen and I'm ditching my old Kodak camera. I want to buy this instead. It would be nice to have pictures in my blog, right? I also want to keep track with my progress in the gym with it.

Well, I better start ticking those To Do boxes now...

No comments: