Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Mon and Jeff: A Simple Pigout Life (A photoblog)

Sunday, June 3. Jeff is off the whole weekend. A perfect time to take pictures on the subway. Phew! What a touristy thing to do. Though, I don't care. Everyone is still asleep on this sunday morning to give us bullshit.
Woke up early. No coffee yet, snatching some sleep and trying to block sunlight in the subway. Big duh. Taken on the Q train to Brooklyn using Jeff's new camera.
A hemirib cage of a cow prepared by Harold. It was wonderful...tastes like Friday's ribs. They've been cooking "simple meals" like this since 8am in the morning. I think it's a med choir thing. I love going to Brooklyn.
There goes my diet! I've been living with Slim Fast Optima bars for the past week to slice the slab of fat off my waistline...well, not today. I guess I could party once in a while.
Sinful truffle cake for dessert. We spiced it up with strawberries for that Food Network touch. We could sit and watch Food Network all day.
The Ultimate Tag Team in Sleeping. Is there a World Federation of some kind for this sport? I'm sure we'll kick other contenders' butts.
Off to Brighton Beach for a change in scenery and immersion in Russia. Everyone here is Russian and old. But, a beach is a beach. Nothing beats the salty breeze.
Cheers!! Drinking tarragon and pear flavored soda in a Russian restaurant. The pear soda tastes like sago't gulaman, I swear. Perfect with the lamb kebabs.
I don't even want to count the calories we consumed that day. Going back in Manhattan means starving myself to disintegrate those fat cells. Although, I look forward to another weekend in Brooklyn. Or some other place next time.

No comments: