Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Things To Do To Kill Idle Time

This is my time to build up unexploited knowledge that I am always planning to do. Now, I want to do it wholeheartedly, with passion so I could carry it to completion. I am tired of spending borrowed money so I would like spend the next few weeks indoors, researching and trying to enrich myself with these:

1. Learn Spanish. I am just lazy. I have 4 learn spanish books in here and tons of resources in the internet but I haven't really gave it some serious time. Goal: Watch Almodovar films without subtitles.

2. Master photography. Although I know some basic stuff, I want to really understand whats going on with the revolving switch on top of jeff's camera. And the manual settings to get a good picture. Goal: Take good pictures in the weekend. (I'm going to Maine).

3. Re start French. Started French two years ago, but figured that Spanish is more important to my career. Now, I realize that its good to know both, for career and personal reasons.

My ultimate dream is to live in Europe for a year. Just to immerse myself with the culture, take good pictures and eat good food. I would love to write a book about it and fill it with interesting pictures. Good plan, eh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

This is useless ways to kill time