Thursday, January 03, 2008

New Year's Events: A Picture Blog

HAHAHAHA. I was like this when a few minutes past midnight when I went to my friend's after-midnight-party. I didn't realize that I had so much that night. I had 2 glasses of wine, 2 shots of vodka, a screwdriver and 2 shots of tequila (omg, that was good). I haven't drank since I got back from PA, so I guess my liver isn't that pumped up to process the poison.

But, I am glad that I was still decent. In fact, I don't have the strength to remove my wool sweater. And, I struggled like hell in order not to puke on it in the bathroom (dry cleaners are expensive).

Honestly, I pondered on posting this for some minutes before deciding to make a complete fool of myself. But believe me, this isn't the worst.

The next day, I woke up, unbelievably, at 7AM, with a killer headache and the sun shining on my face. The room was swirling around me, and I needed to sober up. I made coffee, drank a few glasses of water and played Bach on my iPod. I downed 2 cups and brought a jug of water with me on the recliner. I was sitting on the recliner for 2 hours, staring at the sealing and feeling the chord progressions of Bach's Goldberg variations. My mind and body wants to sleep but the caffeine was keeping me awake! I decided to take an Excedrin for my headache and the additional caffeine is just enough to keep me awake the next day. Haha. Next, I tried having a warm shower (didn't work--but I was clean!), I drank some more water (made me puke) and the only solution is to drink a little more alcohol. I had two gulps of beer and it made me feel a lot better.

It was a great way to start the year. I felt like waking up from a long sleep; though it came with a headache and hangover. But alas, this is the new me.

No comments: