Sunday, April 06, 2008

I Am Hooked With This Scandal

I am begginning to like Bryan G and his passion for the Philippines. He is taking all his liberties and blogging about our stinking country from Australia. He is one bad-ass writer and I agree with his rants about the Philippines 99% of the time. I think no one had redeemed democracy like this. Pinoys would rather go to friendster, facebook and to the retarted Flips Flipping Pages in Shelfari, which I really think is a waste of my time.

Thus, he writes:

"No health care for your people! TREASON.
Third rate education for your people. TREASON.
Expensive $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ medications for poor people. TREASON.
Poor housing and accommodation for the vast majority. TREASON.
NO HOUSING OR PROTECTION for many. TREASON.

I call treason on all you fat cats and fat bitches who have prospered and reaped/raped your fortunes as a result of and on the backs of your fellow countrymen."

More of this blog at: http://delfindjmontano.blogspot.com/

I totally dig this post: http://delfindjmontano.blogspot.com/2008/03/abncbn-hello.html

No comments: