Tuesday, April 08, 2008

What's Happening With Our TV?

I usually watch TV while I eat. I don't turn it on otherwise because I think most of the TV programs are such a bunch of crap. Not just pinoy TV, mind you, but American TV shows as well. Anyway, as I was eating dinner tonight, The Good Night Show with what's-his-name-Alejar was on. He introduced his guest and I was shocked: a 2-year old kid. WTF? He can't even speak straight yet. It's 1130pm, and this guy is interviewing a 2 year old kid who can't even give a straight answer...but that's not the point....my point is HE'S A FREAKING KID!

He's supposed to be tucked in at 9pm. He needs a bed time story, as we wait for him to fall asleep. I just don't think it is right to guest a two-year old in a late night show. What the hell is happening?

Ehem, ehem...child labor laws, anyone?

What's next, when a 5 month old starts to smile you can guest the kid in Walang Tulugan? Oh please.

1 comment:

ness said...

Hi Monster MD,

Would like to invite you to join the Blog Rounds 5th edition, the theme is "I know what you did last summer!" and you can share a memorable experience you had one summer in the distant or recent past.

Deadline is tomorrow at 5 pm yet so you still have time to submit.

Hope to hear from you!