Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Freakout Time

I am freaking out. There are still a bazillion things left to do and I am running out of time! This doesn't include the new project that I accepted last week. Stupid. I shouldn't have. But it seems easy, I coudn't say no despite the fact that it will leave me sleepless for a couple of days. Ugh.

And I have to get a non-prof driver's license within these two weeks. It will be my greatest project yet. I am not dreading the practical test, but I am confident that I have the teeny-weeny-albeit -ample knowledge to nail it. Teeheehee. Move the car. Check. Turn a corner. Check. Back to a parking space. Uh...check. Parallel park. Hmmm...I guess it won't be that hard. Hehe. As I've said, it will be my biggest project yet.

Why don't I have a driver's license? Why am I vehemently reluctant to drive? Well, I just think that all the friggin' jeepney and bus drivers in Commonwealth are all, well I have to say this in the vernacular, mamamatay-tao. Commonwealth is like a bump car arena. The only thing missing is the antenna and the buzzing, net-like, electrical contraption.

I really need to get this or else I'll be a flaming cripple diva for the first few months. Feather boa, wig and all. But no. I won't allow myself to be one. I can do this.

No comments: