Thursday, October 20, 2005

I'm off to Boracay...again!

I'll soon be leaving for boracay for a 10-day stint of playing God. Haha. That's not the best way to put it but I guess that's the CLOSEST way. Meanwhile, I have to do a lot of stuff before I leave. I'm done with the online part already and the rest I have to do is to go to the bank and pay for my visa application.

SHOOT...I hate that part. You could've guessed by now that I'm not giving up. Everyone in my family wants me to do it again. In my part, I guess its the best way to earn my investment. Now, I understand why people don't want to go to medical school.

December is a hodge-podge of events for me. A couple of friends are coming over for Christmas. My aunt is also arriving from California for 10 days. That, will definitely fill up my date book. We have three weddings to attend and two of those will need to be arranged. Jeff and Pia will be coming home for Christmas, too. I guess that will be a LOT of psychotherapy for me. I wanted to talk to Pia about everything that has happened to me. I know a psychiatrist will be most helpful. Ha ha.

Finally, I completed my list of application at ERAS. All I have to do is to cross my fingers for interview invitation. I should cross even my toes for that wretched caonsul interview for a visa. I don't want my $625 go to waste!! Dang, I was in the mood to study for that exam pa naman. Shit. Shit. Shit.

Well, let me handle it one thing at a time...

No comments: