Friday, April 06, 2007

Farmer's Market in Lebanon, Pennsylvania

Lebanon is a rural town and it's as rural as it gets. I kid you not: Rolling hills and pastures 1 mile from the town center, farms and real back and white cows on the roadside and there's no high rise within the 15 mile radius. Sure feels like home...Alas! There's a nice farmers market in the middle of the town, which I absolutely looove. Nice interiors (a refurbished warehouse) and good country food.
I love the small herb shop, the philly steak shop and the kick-ass soup kitchen called Soup Thyme which I thought is a clever name.

Okay, calories taken in for this post: 1,200 calories. WTF!! No, I'm kidding...I'm just not anal retentive enough to count calories when I eat. Its enough to know that I got a taste of everything. Burp!

No comments: