Sunday, April 22, 2007

I Have To Update My Blog Often 'Cause My Readers Say So

Uh-huh. I was born to please. And if you're approaching 30-something, there is better things in life than to please your mom. Friends are easier to please because they don't complain. They don't pressure you to marry either.

I guess keeping a blog is not really a bad idea. You can get back to all the stupid stuff you've been doing all this time. In my case, I have my whole life to tell. But I'm focusing on the NEWER stuff. The old stuff is pretty much history, anyway. Oh, but I will tell the recent history. There are some interesting stories I like to share.

What's also nice is the lack of sensorship in blogs. You can use shit, fuck and puta (or putada...that's Spanish) without a reprimand. It reflects on your personity, but personally, I don't give a fuck.

Let's move on...

I don't know...but I really have a knack with thrill amusement park rides. I love playing with death and the sense of handling it all to the mercy of an iron bar or a seat belt. I get a high with that. I guess I have a closet borderline personality (although I'm partially out of the door -- in any sense of the word "closet") but it is a relief that I still don't know how to drive. I'll take any rollercoaster for a speed high. Just what Grissom does. It makes sense and makes me alive.

When we learned that there' sun this week end, we trooped to Jackson, NJ for a taste of Six Flags. Gosh, I miss the sun and it's good that it's starting to get warm. Ging and the rest of our gang were into thrill rides (thank God), so we didn't waste a minute. In summary, we rode 6 of the 8 rollercoasters: twice in the El Toro, totally skipped the Space Shuttle-like ride and the last one was down for the day. Here are some of the rides we rode:

SUPERMAN:slow ride with lots of twists and turns. The thrill is that you ride it while facing the ground. Almost like flying. But flying squirrel fast. BORING.

EL-TORO: Superfast roller coaster with a 76 degree drop. I got scared the first time cause my bar wasn't snug enough. The first drop lifts you up your butt so, prepare to curse on that drop. I secured my bar on the second time. Raised my arms the whole ride, too, on that run. MEAN AND SWEET.

KING DA KA: See that green track on the horizon. It's the tallest in the world. Propels you to 200mph and drops you face down on the ground. Too fast to be enjoyed. I couldn't keep my eyes open because my contacts will get lost with the wind. The drop was worth it. SWEET.

BATMAN and NITRO. Batman was OK. Faster than superman. Nitro was FIERCE (but El Toro still wins). Long ride with 7 camel backs, 2 Sturns, 2 hammerheads. SWEET.

No comments: