Friday, November 23, 2007

Anonymous, You Make Sense!

Sometimes, it really sucks to admit that some people are right.

Also, I hate it when sometimes you have to suck your gut and inhale the air of retreat and do whatever is necessary. I think it is necessary to do that. Well, I kept it and decided to show it off again after I am in THE safe zone. It makes sense. I should think of my future now, which I have been continually discarding over and over.

I thought of the first amendment and my own history. I am notorious for speaking up my mind and telling the truth. In the past, I stumbled into HUGE trouble for telling the truth and now, my instinct would tell me to just blurt out the truth because if you got into trouble, at least you have dignity for yourself. But life is like medicine. You don't get the same patient and the same case twice.

It doesn't feel right, actually. But I think I have to do it.

Thanks, guardian angel out there. That's true, it may affect the course of things. So, I'm putting it down. But, if its up there again, you know that I am safe. I have landed on the safe zone. I owe it to myself to write with passion and honesty.





Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's to you being in the safe zone! I look forward to seeing that old post up again really soon! - cbyb (kaibigan ako ni beej from nyc)