Sunday, November 18, 2007

I Am Giving My Blogspot A Makeover

I guess I cannot just let it go. I've been posting in my multiply forever (since its easier) but I think blogspot will catch up with the intricacies Multiply had done with its site. But I got this scritpting software which posts to blogger directly. So, I've decided to keep my blogger account for the small posts and rants and quirks that I would like to look back to when I'm old and gray (NOOOO!)

The weather has been crazy here in Pennsylvania and I am hating it. We had a few weeks of autumn weather (my favorite) but I guess we're doing winter now. Global warming really had sinked in. Bummer.

I'll be having another interview tomorrow, so I have to hype myself to it. Penn State is a university program and I have to appear more academic on this one. I also want to be accepted in program, so I want to do extremely good in this. So, I have a lot of work to do today: preparing my clothes, phrasing my answers and researching about the program.

I better get going.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: