Thursday, September 29, 2005

Boredom

Have you ever had this feeling that you don't have energy to do the things you NEED to do but you tend to do things that you WANT to do? Well, that's what I'm feeling now.

Out of quintessential boredom, I googled my name. Well, a lot of sites come out. Hell, there's a lot of places in the US which bears my name. Thanks to my mom, I have an american name, a very Filipino middle name and a Spanish surname. I wonder what got into her. So, as I was saying, there was a lot of gibberish sites that sprung up. Actually, I was just checking if this blog will appear in the search results. It does not. When I googled Monster's Ink, it led me to this. A book by Diana Bennett. I think its about a monster and his ink. Totally uncool. I don't like the cover of the book. And I bet it's just totally shitty. I didn't get this blog title from her, FYI.

I went to the infamous UK-UK store today. Guess what? I bought a U2 down jacket for 140 pesos ($3) and a Baleno all weather military green jacket for the same price. Talk about bargain, man. Which is good. Because I'm running low in cash. I have to budget everything I buy, otherwise, I won't be having any money in my pocket to the States. I bought several shirts too. Now, I can kiss shopping goodbye:

Goodbye, 6th Ave. As if I shop here. Well, H&M. Cool merchandise.
Goodbye, Michigan Ave. Promise I will ONLY look at the iPOD store. Nowhere else.
Goodbye, The Grove. I was so tempted to buy a pair of Lucky jeans the last time.
Goodbye, Las Palmas Mall. I discovered how overpriced Hollister is. God, a pair of jeans for $150. The shirts costs $60. Dude, I know a place in Cubao that sells 350 pesos for a shirt.

But, I cannot promise not to shop in Lebanon, Pennsylvania. I can't believe their discounts in that place...

God, I wish I don't have to worry about money.

Back to work, Mon. You lazy bitch.

No comments: