Thursday, May 03, 2007

Fabulous Places To Study In New York

I got fed up with studying at apartment and with watching the construction of the condo in front of the window so, it's time to explore New York City WHILE I study. Sounds like a really NERDY thing to do. There are advantages in studying outside: 1) people watching (which I give 1,000 points), 2) I can explore New York and 3) makes me lose weight (I don't want to spend money on food that much) So, yesterday, I went to the Bryant Park branch of the NY Public Library with Chari. I had good 6 hours of reading and took some pictures.


Right now, I am here in a friend's apartment in Long Island, a subway stop away from Grand Central. I did a good 150 questions on the internet review site and then took a stroll out to check out their local park. Gosh, it is such a nice park and the day is totally perfect today. I caught these snapshots:


Undeniably, it was a good view of Manhattan. The UN building was directly in front of the pier and I BET it is more fantastic during the evening. My friend really had a good deal with his apartment. This is just a study break so I have to go back to the books.

Hasta manana.

No comments: