Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I Want To Be A Success Story

I am currently studying 6 hours a day, exercising for 2, doing less TV and eating less.

I need to find a job and pass this test.
I need to learn how to cook.
I need to lose weight and be fit.
That is why I haven't updated this blog.

I have no social life
No time to tumble and play
I'm going crazy for the lack of it
No booze nights to kill the stress

My life is my iPod, my books and my cigs
The cable and the net too
Basically, I learned I can live my life with those things
But I have to figure out where to get dough.

I swear, I'm getting crazy because I never wrote poems
Especially in this blog of nonsense rants;
Cause I don't like to be called a showoff
And poems are such a valley girl thing to do

SHIT. I AM crazy.
I have a shit of a life to tell.
But I am working out of it
Working out of living hell.

...and now, m thinking in rhymes...I think I am crazy. Yeah, I really do. (Waaah!)

No comments: