Thursday, May 31, 2007

Current Events Is My Favorite Subject in Grade Five

That's when I used to read Time, Asiaweek and the newspaper because I don't want my dad's subscription go to waste. Now, here's the scoop:

1. I bought a laptop for $200. -Tada- amazing, right? It's Celeron M, though, with a 40G HD and a GB of RAM. It's 2 years old and has wireless. But then, how can you go wrong? Its just for emailing and chatting and blogging plus all the dumbass shit I've been doing to pass time. It will do till I have the power to purchase a Mac.

2. I swear, I'm going to lose those extra pounds. Yoga is getting my attention right now. I havent started jogging yet. It's stupid but I'm kinda waiting for my iPod armband I ordered in amazon for 5 bucks. My toes are crossed; hoping it's not a piece of junk.

3. I'd better start reading. I wont reach 300 books by forty if I'm this slow. Actually, I would love to start a library but I'll be going around a lot, so its not the brightest of all ideas.

4. I need a new phone case. I was crossing the street to the apartment and was talking over the phone. Suddenly, the face plate came loose and dropped in the middle of the intersection! I have to pick it up and in the process, I was almost run down by those crazy NYC cab drivers! I need to go to chinatown soon.

5. Learn Spanish...pronto. It's a MUST skill for physicians in the US. The more you learn spanish, the more chances of winning. I'm not leaving the race...uh-huh...its definitely ON.

There's no room for laziness and complacency when you're thirty.

No comments: