Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Taking An Exam Is Like Going To War, But I Need To Go To Sleep Now

I had a productive day. I did a little of this and a dash of that. I have to finish Crush the Boards tomorrow. Come to think of it, I haven't finished any review book. What the hell!! 18 days to go! Gosh, I really have to take this seriously from now on.

I have a new fascination right now: YOGA. Due to the lack of funds and the unbearable chill of the morning, I have no motivation/resources to go to the gym. Nor run in Central Park. So, I am doing yoga. Back in PI, I tend to shy away from isometric exercises like pilates and yoga. It's pure torture for me. I like active gym classes. Well, poverty is a real bummer. Yoga is a poor man's exercise anyway.

But, yeah...now I'm beginning to like yoga. Will I be a vegetarian too? Nah, adobong sitao is never a match for adobong manok...so, I never entertained the idea.

Before I sleep, I just want to share this picture from Jeff's apartment rooftop:


That's something. And that's me trying to break the wind with my face. God, I look awful. That not a good final thought for the day. Hmm...it will do. Wait! Its a sunny day tomorrow. I can jog in the morning. For an hour. Before I start studying. (Why am I writing like Anne Proulx?)

That's fine. It'll be sunny tomorrow: something to look forward to.

Good night, minions.

No comments: